Panic in the Boardroom
May 23, 2012
Please join us at Cravath Swaine & Moore, 825 8th Avenue, on
May 23, 2012, at 5:30 p.m. for the Ethics Program
PANIC IN THE BOARDROOM: ETHICAL AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ISSUES
RAISED BY HEWLETTPACKARD'S RESPONSE TO GLORIA ALLRED'S LETTER
1.5 credits of ethics CLE are available.
Download Complete CLE Materials [pdf]
Download Individual CLE Materials
- Table of Contents (Bluebooked Edition)
- Hewlett-Packard Company, Mark V. Hurd Employment
Agreement, March 29, 2005
- Separation Agreement and Release Between Hewlett-Packard
Co. and Mark V. Hurd, August 6, 2010
- "How HP General Counsel Michael Holston Handled CEO's Sex
Harassment Nightmare" by Sue Reisinger
- Letter from Gloria Allred, Counsel for Jodie Fisher, to
Mark V. Hurd
- Civil Complaint for Breach of Contract and Threatened
Misappropriation of Trade Secrets, Hewlett-Packard Co. v. Mark V.
- Opinion regarding the Confidentiality of the Allred
Letter In Ernesto Espinoza v. Hewlett-Packard Co.
- "HP's CEO, Mark Hurd: How Could He Do Something So
Stupid?" by Ben W. Heineman Jr.
- "One Strike and You're Out" by Benjamin W. Heineman
- Hewlett-Packard Co. Document: "Our Standards of Business
Conduct: Building Trust Together"
- Cal. Govt. Code §12940, Employers, Labor Organizations,
Employment Agencies and Other Persons; Unlawful Employment
- California Civil Code Unruh Act §51.9, Sexual Harassment;
Business, Service and Professional Relationships