Serving Marion, Polk, Linn, and Yamhill counties since 1992
To foster excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility and legal skills for judges, lawyers, academicians, and students of law in order to perfect the quality, availability and efficiency of justice in the United States.
The Willamette Valley American Inn of Court typically meets the third Thursday of each month from September through May (except in December). However, due to holiday and venue conflicts this year, the first meeting will be held virtually on the fourth Thursday, September 23, 2021.
Meeting Schedule and Location
The first meeting in September will be hosted virtually on Zoom. The October through May meetings will be held in a hybrid (Zoom/in-person) format. The in-person location will be hosted in the Dye House, at the Willamette Heritage Center, 1313 Mill Street SE, Salem.
- Informal socializing starting at 5:30 pm
- President's welcome and announcements starting at 6:15 pm
- Presentation starting at 6:30
Meeting Dates 2021-2022
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 (virtual only)
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
- Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Thursday, February 17, 2022
- Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Thursday, April 21, 2022
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
For information, ask any member or email the President, Melissa Parker.
P.O. Box 2031
Salem, OR 97308