Serving Marion, Polk, Linn, and Yamhill counties since 1992
To foster excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility and legal skills for judges, lawyers, academicians, and students of law in order to perfect the quality, availability and efficiency of justice in the United States.
The Willamette Valley American Inn of Court typically meets the third Thursday of each month from September through May (except in December).
Meeting Schedule and Location
Meetings will be held in a hybrid (Zoom/in-person) format. The in-person location will be hosted in the Dye House, at the Willamette Heritage Center, 1313 Mill Street SE, Salem.
- Informal socializing starting at 5:30 pm
- President's welcome and announcements starting at 6:15 pm
- Presentation starting at 6:30
Meeting Dates 2023-2024
- Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Thursday, January 18, 2024
- Thursday, February 15, 2024
- Thursday, March 21, 2024
- Thursday, April 18, 2024
- Thursday, May 16, 2024
For information, ask any member or email the President, Melodie Dickey.
P.O. Box 2031
Salem, OR 97308