Serving Marion, Polk, Linn, and Yamhill counties since 1992
To foster excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility and legal skills for judges, lawyers, academicians, and students of law in order to perfect the quality, availability and efficiency of justice in the United States.
The Willamette Valley American Inn of Court meets the third Thursday of each month from September through May (except in December).
Traditionally, the cocktail hour has started at 5:30, dinner at 6:20, and presentation at 7:00. Note: Due to COVID-19 social distancing limitations, the Inn will offer a modified schedule and meeting format starting in September of the 2020-2021 term.
Meeting Location and Schedule
Virtual via Zoom until further notice: A Zoom link and call-in information will be provided to members with each meeting reminder and on the meeting agenda.
- Informal socializing starting at 5:30 pm
- President's welcome and announcements starting at 6:00 pm
- Presentation starting at 6:15
Meeting Dates 2020-2021
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Thursday, May 20, 2021
For information, ask any member or email the President, Hon. Daniel Wren.
P.O. Box 2031
Salem, OR 97308