The Garibaldi Inn annual presents the Jeydel Award to an outstanding inn member in recognition of his or her demonstrated civility, professionalism, ethics and excellence in ADR.
Previous Jeydel Award Recipients
Biography of Richard K. Jeydel (by Robert Bartkus)
GARIBALDI SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Garibaldi Inn annualy bestows scholarships to New Jersey law students that are intended to foster the Inn's commitment to the development of alternative dispute resolution, along with the vision and mission of the American Inns of Court, which includes the promotion of professionalism, ethics, civility, and excellence.
This award is issued by the American Inns of Court. The Justice Marie L. Garibaldi American Inn of Court for ADR is pleased to have received the Achieving Excellence Platinum Award for the following Inn Years:
- 2019-2020 (Theodore K. Cheng, President)
- 2018-2019 (Nicholas Stevens and Theodore K. Cheng, Presidents)
- 2017-2018 (Nicholas Stevens, President)
- 2016-2017 (Laura A. Kaster, President)
- 2015-2016 (Laura A. Kaster, President)
- 2014-2015 (Terri Roth Reicher, President)
- 2013-2014 (Terri Roth Reicher, President)