What is a Pupilage Group?
A pupilage group is a team of 7-15 members with a mix of Students, Associates, Barristers, Masters, and Judges. During the Inn season, each group should:
- Meet regularly. (Ideally, Pupilage Groups should be meeting at least once a month, even after they present their CLE.)
- Plan and present 1-hour CLE
- Complete a Community Service Project of some sort together.
Pupilage Group Rosters
For all the latest on Pupilage Group Rosters, click on the "Teams" tab across the top of the page. (You must be signed in to the Inn website to access this information.)
Individual Member Responsibilities
- Register/Attend CLEs (List is sent to Bar for CLE credit.)
- Assist in the preparation of a CLE presentation.
- Actively participate in pupilage group and Inn meetings and communicate with your group when you cannot!!
- Keep contact information up to date at American Inns of Court website. https://home.innsofcourt.org/
Pupilage Group: Leaders
The Group Coordinator will schedule group meetings and communicate the dates, times and locations (or method) of meeting.
The Service Coordinator will help the group coordinate a community service project.
The Written Materials Coordinator:
- 1 week before CLE: Submit written CLE materials to Lake Perriguey <email@example.com>. Be sure to mention to Lake if the group believes the CLE qualifies for a special category CLE credit (g., Ethics or Access to Justice).
- 1 week before CLE: Submit a brief description of CLE program and the written materials to Tyler Volm <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- No later than 1 week after CLE: Submit AIC Program Submission to Lake.