Ideals of the Inns of Court Movement
- Upholding the standards of the legal profession
- Practicing law with dignity and respect
- Encouraging respect for our system of justice
- Achieving a higher level of legal excellence
- Developing a deeper sense of professionalism
Ideals of Diversity
- The American Inns of Court firmly believes that personal
diversity in all its aspects is essential to our ability to
accomplish our mission.
- Diversity embodies all those differences that make us unique
- We value the differences in views and perspectives and the
varied experiences that are part of a diverse membership.
- Diversity enriches and broadens our membership, which in turn
leads to more creative and meaningful programs.
- Legal professionals and law school faculty, administrators, and
- All practice types, from both the public and private
- From the least experienced to the most seasoned are vital to
maximizing the Inn experience
Only by drawing and retaining a diverse membership will we
guarantee the success of our unique organization as well as our
respective professional pursuits. Therefore, the American
Inns of Court are committed to creating and maintaining a culture
that promotes and supports diversity not only throughout our
organization, but in our profession as well.