Stay connected to your Inn and the American Inns of Court
The work of our Inns continues and we still need your help.
There are more than 100,000 legal professionals like you who have
been a part of this movement but are no longer active members. We
want YOU back.
The American Inns of Court Alumni Association provides alumni
members of American Inns of Court nationwide with an opportunity to
continue supporting the Inn movement without the time commitment of
active membership. Your contribution to the American Inns of Court
Alumni Association will help to provide crucial support services to
Inns across the country and continue to spread the mission of the
American Inns of Court.
Additionally, 50% of your contribution will be sent DIRECTLY to
the Inn to which you were a member. Your Inn can then use those
- To provide scholarships for younger members
- To upgrade programs and meetings
- To invite special guest speakers
- To keep member dues low.
Benefits of belonging to the American Inns of Court Alumni
Opportunities to maintain a local connection with your
- Attend Inn meetings as a guest
- Participate in Inn presentations
- Receive invitations to special Inn events
- Half of your contribution is sent directly back to support your
Maintain a national connection to the American Inns of
The Bencher, the bimonthly magazine of the American Inns
- Have full access to the members-only website, including the
online membership directory
- Participate in volunteer opportunities with the American Inns
- Receive member pricing for special events and merchandise.
Sign up today!!
To join the American Inns of Court Alumni Association, please
complete and submit this form.