Welcome to the Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court website. For more information about the Inn, please see the links on the left side of the screen.
The Mission Statement of the Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court ("ABAIC") is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility and legal skills within the Arizona Bankruptcy community. The ABAIC seeks to achieve this by fostering a greater understanding and appreciation of bankruptcy law, the adversary system in which it exists and to promote interaction and collegiality among judges, lawyers, legal educators, law students and others.
Arizona Bankruptcy Inn Meeting Dates & RSVP Procedures
- All Inn of Court meetings are held at the University Club (39 E Monte Vista Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85004).
- All Inn of Court meeting in Tucson are held at the Hacienda del Sol (5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Road, Tucson, Arizona).
- Members are invited to socialize at 5:30 pm, and dinner is served at 6:10.
- Members will receive an e-mail invitation approximately 1 week before each meeting.
- Members are asked to RSVP using the link in the e-mail by the requested deadline, so that we can provide a proper count to the University Club or Hacienda del Sol.
CLE Credit for Meeting Attendance
- If a pupilage team determines that a presentation qualifies for CLE, the pupilage team is to advise the Secretary of the Inn one week prior to the meeting.
- CLE certificates will be available at the meeting to all members who attend the meeting and sign the meetings attendance sheet.
Arizona Bankruptcy Inn Member Resources