Welcome to the Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
website. For more information about the Inn, please see the links
on the left side of the screen.
The Mission Statement of the Arizona Bankruptcy
American Inn of Court ("ABAIC") is to foster excellence in
professionalism, ethics, civility and legal skills within the
Arizona Bankruptcy community. The ABAIC seeks to achieve this by
fostering a greater understanding and appreciation of bankruptcy
law, the adversary system in which it exists and to promote
interaction and collegiality among judges, lawyers, legal
educators, law students and others.
Arizona Bankruptcy Inn Meeting Dates & RSVP Procedures
- All Inn of Court meetings in Phoenix are held at the Arizona
Country Club (5668 E Orange Blossom Ln,
- All Inn of Court meeting in Tucson are held at the Hacienda del
Sol (5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Road, Tucson, Arizona).
- Members are invited to socialize at 5:30 pm, and dinner is
served at 6:10.
- Members will receive an e-mail invitation approximately 1 week
before each meeting.
- Members are asked to RSVP using the link in the e-mail by the
requested deadline, so that we can provide a proper count to the
Phoenix Country Club or Hacienda del Sol.
CLE Credit for Meeting Attendance
- If a pupilage team determines that a presentation qualifies for
CLE, the pupilage team is to advise the Secretary of the Inn one
week prior to the meeting.
- CLE certificates will be available at the meeting to all
members who attend the meeting and sign the meetings attendance
Arizona Bankruptcy Inn Member Resources