Judge Antoon's major accomplishments during his tenure as our President include:
1. Guided and maintained the Inn's Achieving Excellence Platinum designation for the third and fourth years in a row, respectively. The Inn continues to be distinguished as a model of American Inn of Court best practices, placing in the top 14% of Inns across the United States.
2. As a model Inn, continued to increase the Inn's membership by promoting the Inn's visibility in the legal, judicial, legal educational communities and community at large, such that our member waiting list continues to grow for all membership categories.
3. Continued the Inn's outreach efforts in the Central Florida community by expanding community service projects from two to three, which now includes one specifically for domestic violence.
4. Continued promoting contact and collegiality with other local Inns, including a joint program with The Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court, located in Brevard County, Florida, and expanding the program with The Central Florida Family Law American Inn of Court, located in Orange County, Florida.
5. Promoted the Inn's visibility in the local legal community by participating in numerous local bar activities on behalf of the Inn.
6. Supported the increased the presence, prominence and use of the Inn's website, including a facebook page.