Ideals of the Movement
- Upholding the standards of the
- Practicing law with dignity and
- Encouraging respect for our
system of justice
- Achieving a higher level of
- Developing a deeper sense of
- The American Inns of Court
firmly believes that personal diversity in all its aspects is
essential to our ability to accomplish our mission.
- Diversity embodies all those
differences that make us unique individuals.
- We value the differences in
views and perspectives and the varied experiences that are part of
a diverse membership.
- Diversity enriches and broadens
our membership, which in turn leads to more creative and meaningful
- Legal professionals and law school faculty,
administrators, and students
practice types, from both the public and private
the least experienced to the most seasoned are vital to maximizing
the Inn experience
Only by drawing and retaining a diverse
membership will we guarantee the success of our unique organization
as well as our respective professional pursuits. Therefore, the
American Inns of Court are committed to creating and maintaining a
culture that promotes and supports diversity not only throughout
our organization, but in our profession as well.