Mission of the Inns of Court
The mission of the American Inns of Court Foundation is to lead the movement to elevate the American practice of law by promoting the ideals of excellence and professionalism, the exercise of civility and courtroom competence, the spirit of mutual cooperation and camaraderie, and adherence to legal ethics through membership in American Inns of Court.
Schedule and Location of Charles Longstreet Weltner Inn Meetings
The Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court meets the second Tuesday of each month from September through May (excluding December).
Meetings for CLW Family Law Inn of Court - 2014-2015:
FALL BANQUET: Guest Speaker, Deborah Richardson, Executive Vice President, National Center for Civil and Human Rights. September 16, 2014, 6:00 p.m. - The Georgian Club (New members' orientation at 5:00 p.m. lead by Rob Wellon)
- October 14, 2014, 5:30 p.m. - Embassy Suites, Galleria
- November 11, 2014,5:30 p.m. - Embassy Suites, Galleria
- January 13, 2015, 5:30 p.m. - Embassy Suites, Galleria
- February 10, 2015, 5:30 p.m. - Embassy Suites, Galleria
- March 10, 2015, 5:30 p.m. - Embassy Suites, Galleria
- April 14, 2015, 5:30 p.m. - Embassy Suites, Galleria
SPRING BANQUET: May 12, 2015, 5:30 p.m. Location TBD
Charles Longstreet Weltner Inn Program Chairs
Executive Committee Program Chair: Gwenn Dorb Holland, Esq.
- Team 1: Adam M. Gleklen, Esq.
- Team 2: Sarah McCormack, Esq.
- Team 3: Elinor H. Hitt, Esq.
- Team 4: Stephen M. Worrall, Esq.
- Team 5: Hannibal F. Heredia, Esq.
- Team 6: Kathleen B. "Katie" Connell, Esq.
- Team 7: Mary Beth Hebert, Esq.
- Team 8: Wayne A. Morrison, Esq.