How to Access and Update Your Profile on the American Inns
of Court Website
One of the biggest misconceptions about the American
Inns of Court website is that you need to sign in before you can
access great content. We have numerous resources and features that
are open to members including. Some of the substantive content on
the site includes:
Stop by our new home page and check them out at home.innsofcourt.org
If you want to update your profile or order a
program from the online Program Library you will need to sign in to
the website. Since we have e-mail addresses for most of our
active members on file, most of you have an account that will allow
you to access the Program Library and other protected
Another big misconception about the American Inns of
Court website is that you need to create a unique user name. You do
not need to create a unique user name. Your e-mail address is your
user name and it also serves as your website
How Do I Find Out My Password?
- Navigate to the American Inns of Court website home.innsofcourt.org
- Click on Sign In at the top or bottom of the page.
(See figure at right)
- Click on the Reset Password button if you do not
know your password.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Click on the Submit button.
When you do, your password will be e-mailed to the
e-mail address you
entered in the text box.
If you request your password but do not receive it within
24 hours, please
contact the national office by e-mail at email@example.com
or call us
at (703) 684-3590.
You may receive the following error message: "The email
address you entered was not found on our system." If you receive
this message, please contact the national office by e-mail
or by phone at (703) 684-3590. In order to correct this
problem, we simply need to update your e-mail address in our
How do I Log into the Website?
Once you have retrieved your password, simply type in your
e-mail address and case-sensitive password on the Login page. After
you are logged in you can:
- Access My Account
- Access the national active Member
- Order or Download a program from the online Program
How do I Update My Profile and Contact Information?
Once you are logged in, click on My Account at the top of
the page in the custom navigation bar.
On the Account Summary page you
- See your member photo
- Edit State bar information
- Review local Inn membership, committee, pupillage,
dues and meeting information.
On the Personal Information (See figure at right)
page you can:
- Update your name or correct
- Update or change company name
- Update or change your e-mail
- Update or change phone number and fax
- Update or change contact information for your
- Click the Save button to save updates and
On the Address page you can:
- Update or change your mailing
- Update or change the street
- Add or remove a home address
- Click the Update button to save updates and
On the Change Password page you can change your
- Click the Update button to save
On the Orders page you can review program,
publications or merchandise you ordered online or over the
- Filter your order history by selecting an option
from the View Your Order by: drop-down box.