The A. Sherman Christensen Award
Purpose of the A. Sherman
Given in the name of the founder of the first American Inn of
Court, this award is bestowed upon a member of an American Inn of
Court who, at the local, state, or national level has provided
distinguished, exceptional and significant leadership to the
American Inns of Court movement.
- This award is presented in November to the recipient at the
American Inns of Court annual Celebration of Excellence at the
Supreme Court of the United States.
- The A. Sherman Christensen Award is funded by an endowment
established by LexisNexis.
Nominations for the A. Sherman Christensen Award
- Nominations should be addressed to Hon. Deanell Reece
- Nominations should include sufficient supporting documentation
to enable the selection committee to make a reasoned judgment.
- The nomination deadline is June 1, 2016.
Completed nominations may be submitted via e-mail to Cindy Dennis or mailed to:
American Inns of Court
Attention: Cindy Dennis
225 Reinekers Lane, Suite 770
Alexandria, VA 22314
For more information contact Cindy Dennis by e-mail or (571) 319-4703. Recipient
will be selected by July 29.