The Walker P. Johnson Jr. Memorial Award
The Walker P. Johnson, Jr. Memorial Award was established in
2001 by the William Augustus Bootle Inn of Court to recognize a
graduating senior who has demonstrated excellence in litigation
skills and a keen sense of professionalism and ethics while a
student at the Walter F. George School of Law of Mercer University.
This award honors the memory of Superior Court Judge Walker P.
Johnson, Jr., an adjunct faculty member and great friend of the
School of Law.
The previous winners of the Award are:
- 2000-2001 Jason M. Ferguson
- 2001-2002 Marcus Shane Henson
- 2002-2003 James V. Parker, Jr.
- 2003-2004 Brandon Lee Peak
- 2004-2005 Justin Arnold
- 2005-2006 Cade Carter Gibson