The Hon. Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court
The Honorable Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court was the 25th
American Inn of Court to receive a charter. The Inn received its
charter under the name "Puget Sound American Inn of Court." On
December 13, 2004, the Inn officially changed its name to the
"Honorable Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court to honor its first
President, U.S. District Court Judge Robert J. Bryan.
2018-2019 Meeting Dates
- September 17, 2018
- October 16, 2018 (Joint Meeting of Inns at EQC)
- November 19, 2018
- December 17, 2018 - Holiday Party (Beck home)
- January 28, 2019
- February 25, 2019
- March 18, 2019
- April 22, 2019
- May 20, 2019 - Year End Pizza Party (Caulkins home)
All regular meetings will commence at 5:30 p.m. at the Federal
Disrict Courthouse, 1717 Pacific Avenue, in the Courtroom of the
Honorable Robert J. Bryan.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Elise Peyton, the winner of our 2019 High
Mock Trial Scholarship.
- Check out the April 2019
Newsletter for the Robert J. Bryan Inn.
- ***Bryan Inn Members who update their online member profiles
before the April 22, 2019 meeting will be eligible for a drawing to
win a $50 coffee shop gift card***
- The 2019 Year-End Pizza Party Celebration will be held at the
home of Past Inn President and Emeritus Member Susuan Caulkins. We
look forward to seeing you all on May 20!
Resources & Forms
2018-2019 Hon. Robert J. Bryan Inn Officers
- President, Jennifer Durcan Andrews,
- President Elect, Hon. Karena Kirkendoll
- Immediate Past President, Justice Debra
- Secretary, Andrew R. Buffington,
- Treasurer, Casey Arbenz, Esq.
- National Board Liaison, Commissioner Barb
- Program Chair, Darren Krattli, Esq.
- Outreach Chair, Rachel Dolven, Esq.
- Scholarship Chair, Hon. Kevin Hull
- Special Projects/Member at Large, Erin White,
- Member at Large, David Snell,
- Web Administrator, Eric D. Gilman, Esq.
- Administrator: Mary Ann Romo