The Hon. Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court
Hon. Robert J. Bryan Inn Officers
- President, Susan L. Caulkins,
- President Elect, Justice Debra
- Immediate Past President, Judge Stephanie
- Secretary: C. Tyler Shillito
- Treasurer: James Beck, Esq.
- Member at Large, Justice Debra L. Stephens
- Member at Large, Barry Wallis, Esq.
- Program Chair, David Snell, Esq.
- National Board Liaison, Commissioner Karena
- Outreach/Scholarship Chair, Russell Knight,
- Mentorship Chair, Jennifer Andrews, Esq.
- Administrator: Mary Ann Romo
Hon. Robert J. Bryan Inn Meeting Dates 2016-2017
- September 19, 2016
- October 5, 2016 (Joint Meeting of Inns in
- November 14, 2016
- December 5, 2016 - Holiday Party
- January 23, 2017
- February 27, 2017 -
- March 20, 2017
- April 17, 2017
- May 15, 2017 - Year End Pizza Party
All regular meetings will commence at 5:30 p.m. at the
Federal Disrict Courthouse, 1717 Pacific Avenue, in the Courtroom
of the Honorable Robert J. Bryan.
The venue for the Holiday Party will be announced at a later
The End of Year Party TBD.
History of the Robert J. Bryan Inn
The Honorable Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court was the 25th
American Inn of Court to receive a charter. The Inn received its
charter under the name "Puget Sound American Inn of Court." On
December 13, 2004, the Inn officially changed its name to the
"Honorable Robert J. Bryan American Inn of Court to honor its first
President, U.S. District Court Judge Robert J. Bryan.