American Inns of Court Diversity Policy
American Inns of
Commitment to Diversity
Ideals of the
- Upholding the standards of the legal profession
- Practicing law with dignity and respect
- Encouraging respect for our system of justice
- Achieving a higher level of legal excellence
- Developing a deeper sense of professionalism
- The American Inns of Court firmly believes that personal
diversity in all its aspects is essential to our ability to
accomplish our mission.
- Diversity embodies all those differences that make us unique
- We value the differences in views and perspectives and the
varied experiences that are part of a diverse membership.
- Diversity enriches and broadens our membership, which in turn
leads to more creative and meaningful programs.
- Legal professionals and law school
faculty, administrators, and students
- All practice types, from both the
public and private sectors
- From the least experienced to the
most seasoned are vital to maximizing the Inn
Only by drawing and retaining a
diverse membership will we guarantee the success of our unique
organization as well as our respective professional pursuits.
Therefore, the American Inns of Court are committed to creating and
maintaining a culture that promotes and supports diversity not only
throughout our organization, but in our profession as