Meetings of the Inn are typically held at Crowne
Plaza Philadelphia - King Of Prussia, 260 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, PA
The meetings begin at 6:00 p.m., with programming
commencing at 6:30 p.m.
Each program has an assigned advisor, team leader, and member
from the local judiciary who help develop program material and
present it to the Inn.
Applicable CLE credit may be attained for each program. Programs
are typically worth 1.0 hours of CLE credit (substantive or ethics,
depending on the program content).
- September 13, 2016 - Protecting Abused,
Abandoned and Neglected Immigrant Children: The Family Lawyer's
Role in Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) Matters
- October 18, 2016 - Preparing for a
- November 15, 2016 - Ethics Potpourri
- February 7, 2017 - Evidence
- March 14, 2017 - Joint Meeting with Nicholas Cipriani American Inn of
Court at Fireman's Memorial Hall, 36 W. Elm Street,
Conshohocken, PA 19428
- April 4, 2017 - Primer on Paternity and
Liability for Child Support
- May 9, 2017 - Annual DJF American Inn of
Court Award Dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy, 205 Mall
Boulevard, King of Prussia, PA 19406