Special Project Award
A special project is a substantive activity or enterprise
created and developed by the Inn that may not be just for Inn
members but also reaches the local legal community or community
Special Project Award Criteria
- Promotes or incorporates elements of the American Inns of
- Presents interesting or challenging subjects
- Reaches out to the legal community
- Contains complete research to support the project
By implementing these elements or as many as possible into your
submission, you will enhance your Inn's chances of earning the
American Inns of Court Best Special Project Award.
Special Project Award Submission
Special Project entries should include a complete set of
materials and be postmarked by the June 30 deadline to qualify for
an award and to be considered for the Program Library Catalog.
- Send projects to the American Inns of Court Foundation, 225
Reinekers Lane, Suite 770 Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Projects may also be submitted electronically via e-mail
to Gina Spear.
- Please include a complete set of materials along with a Special
Project Submission Form.
- Only original projects presented between July 1, 2015 and June
30, 2016 are eligible.
- Project submissions must be postmarked by the June
Submitting Inn programs also earns your Inn credit towards the
- An engraved plaque presented at an Inn meeting
- In the Program Library Catalog
- In the InnSight e-newsletter
- In The